The Humane Society of Pulaski County is looking to hire additional KENNEL STAFF. If you are at least 18 years old, love helping animals, and have reliable transportation, this may be the job for you.
HSPC kennel workers are responsible for
- feeding & handling dogs and/or cats
- cleaning animal kennels
- sweeping and mopping facility areas
- washing laundry
- other tasks keeping facilities neat & tidy and our animals safe & healthy
Applicants must be comfortable
- working with/handling dogs & cats
- following instruction well
- working well independently
- communicating well with co-workers and potential adopters
- working both inside and outside year-round
This is a full time, 40 hour/week position, and kennel workers will work five days on and two off. Applicants must be able to lift 45 pounds, be physically fit and agile, and have reliable transportation. $8.75 / hr.
If interested, an online application can be found here. For best results, save the document, complete it, then save again. Email your application to email@example.com or bring it to the shelter at 14600 Colonel Glenn Rd, Little Rock, Arkansas 72210
HSPC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.